ADVERTISE WITH US
Reasons to advertise in Lefkada Slow Guide
Lefkadaslowguide.gr covering a success since August 2010 managed to establish itself on the first page of google search entering the key word Lefkada. The reasons are the following:
- It is a bilingual website (Greek- English) about Lefkada which offers all the necessary information to the visitor of the island, but also to the local people. It was created by natives and people who love the island.
- Is the site of the publishing firm fagottobooks, reputed for decades for the reliability of its publications, both in the field of education as much as for its editions on Lefkada and the Ionian Islands.
- The information it provides is based on the material of fagottobooks publications, that have originality and interest and do not merely regurgitate the dull repetitious data generally found in the Websites regarding Lefkada.
- It offers a comprehensive travel guide paired with plenty of photographic material based on the acknowledged and translated into seven languages edition “Lefkada –The Complete Guide” by publishing house Fagottobooks, which focuses on keeping its content constantly updated. The suggested routes are enhanced with the innovative use of the Google map.
- It offers valid information through the unique bilingual online newspaper LEFkada ZIN that aspires to contribute in what is semantically coming out of its logo in Greek (Ef zin), meaning the Living Well at Lefkada, the place we chose to live.
- It has modern ideological placement that promotes the alternative and mild forms of tourism (slow travel) which gain more and more ground, especially in the European countries.
- It offers a complete business directory well structured where all the professionals of the island are listed for free.
- It offers search filter by region.
- It offers special advertisement to all the interested companies at a minimum cost.
In detail, the types of entries are:
Lefkada slow guide
7, Zakynthou Str, Lefkada 31100, Greece
Tel. & Fax. + 30 26450 21095
15, Valtetsiou Str, Athens 10680 Greece
Tel. + 30 210 3645147 - Fax. + 30 210 3645149